FloBoss™ 107 Flow Manager
The FloBoss 107 introduces a new technology platform that raises the bar for modularity, versatility, performance, and ease of use. Whether you need a single or multi-run flow computer or few or many I⁄O points, the FloBoss 107 can accommodate your needs. It is the ideal measurement solution for many natural gas applications. These include, but are not limited to:
- Custody Transfer
- Wellhead Measurement and Control
- Well Injection Pressure
- Compressor Fuel Gas
- Industrial Gas Usage
- Commercial Gas Usage
The new FloBoss 107 offers you benefits that research has shown flow computer users request. You also get all of the tried and true features of previous FloBoss units such as accurate AGA calculations, data archival, broad communications support, low power consumption, PID loop control, FST control, and operation over extreme temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports differential pressure elements and pulse meter applications for one to four meter runs.
- Expandable I⁄O – Six points on the optional CPU assembly and up to six I⁄O modules.
- Configurable operating speed to optimize low power consumption.
- Standard and Extended History archiving.
- Field-side surge and short-circuit protection.
- Local storage of monitored, measured, and calculated data.
- Local control of field equipment, including valves and motors.
- Local and remote communication capabilities.
- High levels of data security.
- Memory back-up by battery and super-capacitor to provide long term data, configuration, and operational integrity when not in service.
FloBoss™ 107E Flow Manager
The FloBoss 107E houses the FloBoss 107 electronics in a choice of environmental enclosures. The enclosure options consist of two weather-tight enclosures, one made from steel and the other made from polycarbonate. Both enclosures protect the electronics from physical damage and harsh environments. The enclosures have a hinged and gasketed door that is secured by one lockable hasp on the steel enclosure and two lockable hasps on the polycarbonate enclosure.
The enclosures are both designed to house a four-slot FloBoss 107. The steel enclosure has integral mounting flanges for wall or panel mounting. The polycarbonate enclosure has detachable plastic mounting feet for wall and panel mounting. A mounting kit is included with both enclosures for pipe-mount applications. Both enclosures contain mounting provisions for a radio, and the steel enclosure also contains mounting provisions for up to four batteries.
- Environmentally-packaged version of the FloBoss 107.
- Houses batteries, data radio, integral sensor, and LCD touch pad.
- Sensor options include dual-variable for differential⁄static pressures and a single or dual pressure sensor for point monitoring.
- Enclosure can be panel or pipe stand mounted and meets CSA type 4 rating.
FloBoss™ 103 Flow Manager
The FloBoss 103 Flow Manager is a compact, single-run, self-contained flow computer that is a cost-effective replacement for the traditional paper chart recorders used in natural gas flow measurement.
Manually gathering and integrating charts is time consuming, labor intensive and costly. Electronic retrieval of gas flow data either locally or remotely is fast, convenient and inexpensive.
Lower accuracy, off-chart readings, inking problems, and malfunctions mean greater lost and unaccounted gas. The FloBoss 103 delivers higher accuracy and eliminates chart problems. The result: less lost and unaccounted gas.
Typical flow computer installations are a maze of solar panels, battery boxes, radios, antennas, wiring, etc. The FloBoss 103 integrates batteries, communication cards, and sensor into a single, easy-to-install unit.
- AGA Flow Calculations
- Historical Databases
- Event and Alarm Logs
- Data Security
- Embedded Communications
- Spontaneous Report-by-Exception (SRBX) Host Communication
- Pass-Through Communication
- Closed-loop PID Control
- Logic and Sequencing Control
- ROCLINK 800 Configuration Interface
FloBoss™ 503 Flow Manager
The FloBoss 503 Flow Manager is a high-performance, single-run flow computer that provides superior value where the orifice-plate metering of natural gas is required. It is designed for Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas and has internal mounting space for a radio and up to four batteries.
- AGA gas measurement for 1 meter run
- PID loop control with override for 1 loop
- Logic⁄sequencing control implemented through 2 function sequence tables (FSTs)
- Archival of 15 history points
- Logging of 240 alarms and 240 events
- 16 log-on identifiers (IDs) may be stored for security
- Sampler control for odorizers, etc
- One operator interface port is standard
- One port is available for EIA-232, EIA-485, or dial-up modem
- ROC and Modbus protocols are supplied
|Support Net Login | Documentation 107 107E 103 503 | Education | Request More Information|