In Applied Control’s custom manufacturing workshop, we realize that no two projects are identical. Our skilled assembly professionals have acquired detailed knowledge of the products we provide. We can manufacture your solution to your specifications. Applied Control’s UL-508A and UL-698A Certified Shop can provide custom panel design & layout, custom engineering, installation/wiring of equipment, complete Quality Control (QC) & Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), and custom preparation/packaging for shipment.
Custom Panel Design:
Many customers find value using Applied Control’s panel shop to design and build control panels to custom fit their application. Our design engineers work in conjunction with our customers to produce designs that lower installation time, eliminate start-up issues, and decrease the total cost of installation.
- Applied Control design engineers are trained on DeltaV, ROC, FloBoss, and ControlWave equipment lines
- We work closely with our customers to insure all of the design requirements are met while making the panel easy and fast to install in the field
- When applicable, we generate CAD drawings of the assembly and include a copy in the completed panel
- All panels must pass a 100% point to point QC test to insure proper wiring
- We can install customer specific configuration files or user programs upon request
- Applied Control keeps a full range of complementary equipment on the shelf to complete your DeltaV, FloBoss, ROC, or ControlWave installation. Some examples may include Transmitters, Isolation Manifolds, RTDs, Solar Panels, Batteries, Radios, and Antennas. Applied Control can be your one stop shop for a complete installation package
Let Applied Control help speed up your Oil & Gas upstream and midstream field installations and decrease your stress and headaches. From panel design to installation, we’ve got you covered. Our partner, Oilfield Electric & Automation Services, can install your equipment on time & in budget. Learn more.
Do you have a challenging Valve Automation application? Applied Control’s experienced staff will create custom packages of valves, actuators and accessories, each considering your standardization practices and specifications. All projects are functionally tested before being supplied to customers as a complete engineered package. Our wide array of industry leading actuator and control product lines allows us to automate virtually any valve, regardless of brand, type, or size. We look forward to working with you on your application. Learn more about our Valve Automation Products and Capabilities.
Working with Applied Control gives you the benefit of working with one supplier for all your valve and instrumentation needs throughout any project. Our gauge shop can help preserve the life of your instrumentation and provide you with the following services:
- Gauge Calibration – We calibrate and provide calibration certificates for pressure and temperature instruments as needed.
- Liquid Filling – For severe vibration applications, we liquid fill gauges – fills include glycerin, silicone, and halocarbon.
- Diaphragm Seal/Annular Seal Assembly – We mount all type of pressure instruments to diaphragm and annular seals – fill fluids include glycerin, silicone, ethylene glycol, halocarbon, syltherm, distilled water
- Quote Preparation for Complete Projects – We prepare complete instrumentation bid packages to eliminate our customers having to deal with multiple suppliers on a project.
To learn more about any of these capabilities, or how we can help your next project be a success, call us at 303-799-9300.