DeltaV – Using DeltaV Live Operator Interface – Graphics – Advanced
August 31 - September 4$4,482
This 4-1/2 day course is for process control engineers responsible for configuring graphics in the DeltaV Live operator interface. This course teaches basic options through advanced configuration topics.
This course is designed for process & process control engineers responsible for obtaining key production data, maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting a DeltaV system with the DeltaV Live Operator Interface.
7009, 7409, or 7025
- Graphics Studio
- Environment Customization
- DeltaV Live Operator Interface
- DeltaV Live Administration
- Display Interactions
- Class Based Graphical Element Modules (GEMs)
- Contextual Displays
- Custom Faceplates
- Pop Up pictures
- Layout Configuration – Multi-Monitor Configuration
- Display Frame Customization
- Display Sets
- Script Assistant
- Language Changes
- High Performance GEMs
- Importing & Exporting Displays
To save a seat in this course, please fill out the form below. Should you have any additional questions, please contact our Education Services coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 303-799-9300.