Valve Maintenance with FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controller. Calibration using the Handheld communicator
May 12 - May 15$3,300
This 3 day course will cover sliding stem and rotary valves and actuators, valve and actuator setup, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting, installation and calibration of the FIELDVUE digital valve controllers using the 475 Field communicator. An overview of ValveLink Mobile will be included.
Note: On-site training is 3-days.
• Control Valve Terminology
• Globe Valves/Packing
• Bench Set
• Ball Valves / Butterfly Valves / Eccentric Disc Valves
• Valve Characteristics
• FIELDVUETM Digital Valve Controller Theory of Operation
• HART Communication Signal
• FIELDVUE Instrument Installation
• 475 Field Communicator
• Instrument Configuration and Calibration
• Instrument Troubleshooting
• ValveLinkTM Mobile Overview
This introductory course is for valve mechanics, maintenance personnel, instrument technicians, and others who are responsible for maintaining control valves, actuators and control valve instrumentation.
Experience in instrument calibration and in control valve maintenance, installation, and operation would be helpful.