Design & Engineering in a Local UL 508A Shop
Many customers find value using Applied Control’s UL 508A panel shop to design and build control panels to custom fit their application. Our design engineers work in conjunction with our customers to produce designs that lower installation time, eliminate start-up hassles, and decrease the cost of installation.
- Applied Control design engineers are experts in the ROC, FloBoss, and ControlWave product lines
- We work closely with our customers to insure all of the design requirements are met while making the panel easy and fast to install in the field
- When applicable we generate CAD drawings of the assembly and include a copy in the completed panel
- All panels must pass a 100% point to point QC test to insure proper wiring before shipment
- We can install customer specific configuration files or user programs upon request
- Applied Control keeps a full range of complementary equipment on the shelf to complete your FloBoss/ROC/ControlWave installation. Some examples may include Transmitters, Isolation Manifolds, RTDs, Solar Panels, Batteries, Radios, and Antennas. Applied Control can be your one stop shop for a complete installation package.
Quicker Fabrication with Readily Available Accessories
Typically other equipment is needed to complete the installation. Applied Control keeps a full range of complementary equipment on the shelf to complete your FloBoss/ROC/ControlWave installation more quickly. With Transmitters, Isolation Manifolds, RTDs, Solar Panels, Batteries, Radios, and Antennas, our Remote Automation Solution Specialists can assist you with these accessories and ensure your project is completed exactly when and how you need it.
|Support Net Login | Education | Request More Information|