- Repeatable Electric Level Control —In conjunction with the Fisher easy-Drive™ electric actuator, a fully electric level control loop is tunable for a wide variety of applications.
- Effective Level Loop Tuning— Intuitive Zero and Span adjustments allow flexibility in setting loop performance over a level range of 5.0 to 559 mm (0.2 to 22 inches).
- More Reliable Control—Premium quality hermetically-sealed switch with gold contacts and advanced knife-edge sensing provide highly dependable and accurate liquid level control.
- On-Line Field Support —Our instrument technicians can access wiring, setup, calibration, tuning, and trouble-shooting.
- Environmentally Responsible—Replacing a conventional pneumatic level loop with fully electric level control eliminates controller and dump valve venting and requires less maintenance.
- Consumes No Electrical Power —Quality of design and components help ensure no leakage current.
- Vibration Resistant Sensor Dynamics—Controller performance and reliability does not degrade in high vibration installations, such as on compressor scrubbers.
- Field-Configurable Vertical or Horizontal Displacer— Displacer may be adjusted in the field for vertical or horizontal operation without additional parts.
- Field Technician Friendly—The sensor can be easily disassembled to inspect or replace process seals. The controller, with no repairable or replaceable parts, is easily replaced in the field.
- NACE Service Ready— Standard construction uses materials that comply with the requirements of NACE MR0175-2002.
- CL1500 Pressure Rating—Sensor assembly is designed and specified for ASME B16.34 CL1500 service when using a Polyvinylchloride (PVC) displacer. For PED (97/23/EC) maximum pressure is limited to 200 bar (2900 psig).