Applied Control and Emerson Process Management provide a single, unified resource for instrument and valve repair, equipment startup services, diagnostic services, and calibration. We service valves, regulators, instruments, handheld communicators, and almost any other control equipment in an operation.
24 x 7 / 365 We inspect, test, and repair valves and instruments of any major manufacturer on site or at our service center located in Denver, CO.
Applied Control and Emerson handle large, planned outages, staffing each project with factory-certified technicians to monitor progress and execution, 24/7, 365 days of the year. We ensure quick, safe and accurate repairs to keep processes running and minimize lost production.
Fisher Certified Services – Certified Quality Whenever You Need Us
When it’s time to repair or maintain your valves, depend on Fisher Certified Services from Emerson’s Instrument & Valve Services technicians. As the only service provider who can guarantee a return to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards and maintain certifications, we’ll help you sustain the value of your initial investment. You invested in the best – be sure to service your valves with the best. More Details>
Emerson’s Instrument & Valve Services technicians have the in-depth factory training, safety awareness refreshers, and hands-on experience necessary to take care of your all of your support needs.
When it comes to replacement, you have the option of new Fisher® Valves, Encore® Remanufactured, or Instant Replacement.
- 24 x 7 emergency service
- Scheduled instrument and valve maintenance and repair, testing, calibration
- Extensive machining and welding capabilities
- Complete valve and actuator disassembly, reassembly, and testing
- Custom fabrication and welding work
- Factory authorized repair for OEM valves/actuators
- New valves – modification, assembly, fabrication, and test
Our Service Commitment:
- Complete customer care and satisfaction
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Direct access to factory engineers
- Direct communication regarding your project
- Quality inspection checkpoints during the repair process
- Ongoing technician training and certifications
- Ongoing continuous improvement quality standard